Summer is still a good time.Go to the vegetable market and there is everything you wish!Everything is fresh,natural,bright and nice.
- 300 gr.of cheese
- 3 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of ghee-melted butter(or vegetable oil)
- 1 tsp of mustard
- 300 gr. of bean pods
- 1 tsp of turmeric
- 2 tsp of salt
- 3 large tomatoes or 5 smaller
- How to make:
- Peel the tomatoes.Next,cut into small pieces(1-1.5 cm).Cut all remaining ingredients into the same size-peeled potatoes,cheese,beans( remove the stalks).In a large frying pan melt ghee and fry mustard. At some point it will start to”shoot.Wait for 20 seconds,until the mustard will emit a pleasant nutty smell.Immediately add turmeric,wait 5 seconds and put the tomatoes. Fry them for 10-15 minutes.
- Next,the sequence is as follows: add potatoes, in 5 minutes add salt and beans, stir and cover with a lid.Simmer about 10 minutes.After that put cheese and simmer another 7-10 minutes,it should be soaked with juices and flavors of our incredibly delicious dish.
- As a variation- you can add sour cream.It is better not to add immediately but after cooling of the dish. Otherwise there is a chance that the sour cream will curdle at high temperatures.
- Garnish with herbs and serve hot ! This bright, positive course will not only please your stomach but also improve mood.