Soft Sour Cream Chocolate Cookies
- 2 and ¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 and ¼ cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of ordinary sugar
- 50 g of butter at room temperature
- ½ cup of currants,chopped prunes or raisins(dark or light,seedless)
- ¼ tsp of cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg(preferably freshly grated)
- 60 g dark chocolate,melt and cool
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 tsp of opener
- 2 tbsp of cocoa
- Mix the flour,cocoa,baking soda,salt,cinnamon and nutmeg in the bowl.
- Beat butter at medium speed of mixer until fluffy,add both kinds of sugar and beat for another 2 minutes.After that add eggs one in a turn and beat for 1 minute.
- Reduce mixer speed,add vanilla extract and chocolate.
- Further, at the minimum speed mixer alternately at 2-3 reception add dry ingredients and sour cream (dry-cream-dry–cream-dry).Don’t whip for long,just to the merger of ingredients.At the end, add the raisins(currants or prunes)and mix.
- Spread with a spoon on a baking sheet,laid with a baking paper,leaving the distance between the blanks~3 cm (the cookies will decently flow) .
- Bake at 190°C for 12-15 minutes.Cool ready cookies for a minute on the baking sheet,then with a wide spatula shift them on the grill and cool to room temperature.
- In the oven cookies become quite lush and large, take this into the consideration.
- The cookies are soft(so keep them in a closed box or a container).