It is very chocolate,rich and juicy.A sponge cake has almost no flour but a lot of almonds.
- 225 g of chopped dark chocolate(55 %)
- 30 g flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 5 eggs (room temperature)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 g of sugar
- 170 g butter
- 120g ground almonds
- 100g seedless raspberry jam
- 70 g fresh raspberries
- 125 g of fatty cream (30 %)
- 150 g of dark chocolate(55 %)
- 60 g almond petals(slightly fractured)
- 16 berries of raspberry
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.Take two forms of diameter 22 cm,lay a bottom with a baking paper.Melt the chocolate and butter on a water bath or in the microwave,cool,add the vanilla extract.Mix the flour,almond flour and salt.Beat the eggs until splendor(5-7 minutes on medium-high speed).Add sugar, beat. Add chocolate mixture,stir. Add flour mixture in two steps,gently stir. Pour the half of the dough into one form and another half of the dough into the second form.Bake for about 15 minutes(until a toothpick will not come out with moist crumbs). Cool in the forms,then carefully take out of the forms (carefully, the shortcakes can be broken easily).
- Lightly rub raspberries with a fork into the jam.
- Boil cream,pour it over the chopped chocolate,let it stand for 30 seconds, stir until smooth, shiny mass.Before using warm slightly (in a water bath or in the microwave) to a liquid state.
- Put the filling on one of the cakes,cover with the second one,turning it (the bottom of the second cake would be on top).Pour glaze on top, smooth,the glaze must be on the sides of the cake.Decorate the sides with almond petals, put raspberries on top.Put into the refrigerator for a few hours.